Fresh, HOT, MORTGAGE Leads only $27!

       MORTGAGE LEADS WITH AN ADVANTAGE!

Work smart.  Making money was never easier.  We offer:

1. EXCLUSIVE LEADS - Our leads are never resold!
2. CLOSEABLE LEADS - Closing rates are higher because the leads are exclusive.
3. TIMELINESS - Our leads are sorted and delivered to you using high-speed LendEx Technology.
4. CUSTOMER SERVICE - Realistic exchange policies and your calls are always returned.
5. REFERRAL CREDITS - Refer other brokers to our service and receive credits for free leads.
6. FREE SET UP - It takes nothing to get started, no minimum order and service begins almost immediately.
7. FILTERS - We offer filters for credit ratings, loan types, states, area codes, property type and more.
8. LOW PRICE - Refi's, Seconds, Debt Consol, Home Improvement all start from only $27!
9. VALUE - Many of our competitors charge $60 or more for the same type of exclusive leads.
10.  SECRETS - We can share the methods we've learned from our clients who close 50% more loans than the average broker, month after month.

Experience the difference!

For more information, reply back to us via e-mail at: loandream@aol.com
or call the Originator at 858-945-0956 today!
Offer ends 4/30/2002

CALL NOW!!!

.

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options click:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jGyMHKy0TIycjKwMDMw=