Re: /etc/resolv.conf keeps getting changed

    "Dougie" == Dougie Nisbet <dougie@highmoor.co.uk> writes:

    Dougie> And here's what it's like after it gets mysteriously
    Dougie> modified

    Dougie> # eth0 begin
    Dougie> domain homelan
    Dougie> nameserver 192.168.1.1
    Dougie> #eth0 end

Hmm....I'm guessing your dhcp server is sending out 192.168.1.1 as
your nameserver. Since you did not specify how your dhcp server is set
up, I'm actually getting to where I'm feely pretty sure ;-)

At some point you are renewing a lease or something, and your dhcp
daemon is writing this stuff in just like it thinks it should. Perhaps
you DHCP server is an a DSL modem ore something? What is 192.1682.1?

Cheers!
Shyamal