Re: GnomeCal and Evolution

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 02:24:59PM +0100, Keith O'Connell wrote:
> Hi,

[ Long lines wrapped ]

> I have just reinstalled Woody from scratch and there is a small
> cosmetic feature in Gnome. On the menu panel is a small clock that is
> a fixture to the panel at the right hand side. It pulls up a small PIM
> called "gnomecal", but it would seem that "gnomecal" is balking at my
> setup. I get an error message of;

> 	Gdk-WARNING ** locale not supported by C library
> 	Segmentation fault

Perhaps this is one of:
    http://bugs.debian.org/145411
or
    http://bugs.debian.org/145517

?

As far as I can see, it is a release-critical bug. I suspect the package
maintainer will be grateful for any information that can help solve
it...

--
          _  __
|\(_|| | |_   |(/)| (_|(-'| |`-,(-`| |       http://www.karl.jorgensen.com