Re: OpenOffice.org & Woody

on Thu, May 02, 2002, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls (ke6sls@cox.net) wrote:

>      Greetings:
>
> Has anyone been able to get openoffice.org (via the debs) installed and
> running on a Woody Intel box?
>
> tia
> - --

I just noticed that you don't specify a version, and neither did I :-)

The build I've got up and running is 638 - package name is "openoffice".

I've just this minute installed openoffice.org 1.0, but as I'm currently
ssh'ed into my box I can't test it yet. I'll give it a whirl and let the
list know how I get on.

Take care,

Peter.
--