Re: woody

--- Jianbo Wang <jwang@physics.arizona.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Right now there 8 CDs for woody, could anybody tell
> me how many I need to
> install OS? I don't need source CD. Since I am not
> on the mailing list,
> please reply to me. Thanks!
>
> Regards!
>
> Jianbo

You only need one for the basic stuff. In fact, if
you've got a fast internet connection, you only need
the floppy images to install the base system, then you
can install the rest directly from one of the mirrors.
This is what I used to do all the time before I had a
cd-burner.
> --

=====
rascharles@yahoo.com