Re: How to keep Woody update when not in stable release?

Hello Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>,

This is what I am worried about.

If the fixed packages of woody take a couple of days before dropping
into the official woody archive. Then my woody system will become
vulnerable in this period. I am kinda paranoid in this way?

GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatpahud.gpg