Re: Xpdq trouble

    DSC> Please cc: dscpubl@siltec.lt ----

    DSC> Hi, I have woody and KDE. I'm trying to get PDQ, especially
    DSC> XPDQ, up and running.

    DSC>   I tried to install PDQ from Dselect, and that didn't seem
    DSC> to work.

What do you mean by that?  Let try to fix this the debian way before
you start recompiling packages.

When you install PDQ with dselect, how didn't it work?  "pdq
<filename>" didn't work?  Did you set up a printer, using xpdq?  Did
you check to make sure that you had permissions to write to the proper
device?  (Meaning, most probably, did you add yourself to the lp group
and relog in?)

Please give some more information.  I haven't had much problem using
pdq, but it was took a little bit of time to set up.  But it works.

Good luck.

Marshal