Re: Anyone using ulogd?

On 01 May 2002 14:58:21 -0600
"Gary Hennigan" <glhenni@sandia.gov> wrote:

> Since I got no responses to my query about stopping iptables from
> logging crud to the ring buffer (dmesg output)

Not sure if this pertains to the dmesg output too, but to stop the
iptables log entries from spewing out the console, I needed to add a "-c
4" to the KLOGD setting in "/etc/init.d/klogd" and restart the klogd
script.

(snip)

> I can
> replace ULOG with LOG and get output (to just about everything, dmesg
> output, console, syslog, etc.,

Looks like you too were getting messages to the console.  So, the above
change may help.

--
Jamin W. Collins