Re: Problem with nut and Cyberpower 1250AVR

Not sure if you already solved this but:

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 01:52:20PM -0500, Bill Bell wrote:
> I have a Cyberpower 1250AVR connected to /dev/ttyS1 on my
> up-to-date Sid maching running nut.  When I run
> "/etc/init.d/nut start" the shell just hangs with-

I have a Cyberpower 650SL and I'm using powstatd.

I mention it because powstatd has a test mode
$ powstatd -t

where it will dump out the status of each signal on the
serial cable reasonably often, while you plug, unplug, etc
the power supply.  This is so you can configure powstatd
correctly.

Might be a handy tool for you to see what's going on
with your CyberPower.

I haven't run nut, can't comment on that.  For all I know,
nut has a similar test mode.

--
bjb@achilles.net
Welcome to the GNU age!   http://www.gnu.org