Re: Another update on "The Kernel that Wouldn't Boot"

Hi,
>     I believe--and I'm sure others will correct me on this if I'm wrong,
>     that there is a file /boot/config-<kernel-version> that you

  Great! Thank-you. Now my kernel actually boots. :-) I do have one other
weird problem though. My new kernel has a lot of modules (especial input
modules such as hid, usb-uhci, etc.) that have "unresolved symbols" (normally
they do not). Any idea what might cause this?

  Thanks again,
             Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info