Re: resource for woody freeze status?

Oliver Doepner <oldo@CoLi.Uni-SB.DE> cum veritate scripsit:

This mail didn't need to be Cc:'d to debian-devel.

> is there any online resource that documents the (current) status of the
> woody freeze process?

debian-devel-announce mail log.

> any comments are welcome to me. but please don't just say "when it's
> ready." or "show me your code." or "woody/sid are even more stable than
> most current commercial distros." that probbaly wouldn't solve the issue.

No.

See bugs.debian.org/release-critical and the graph somewhere
in that page for your viewing pleasure. When the number of
bugs goes down, it will be released.

What's alarming is, that it is going down REAL FAST.
We might even be able to release, at this rate. Interesting.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4