Re: Configuring locales

"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shalehperry@attbi.com> writes:

>> I have no special foreign language requirements and am a native
>> enlglish speaker.  Do I need to select the english ones?
>>

> Everything will work fine for English speakers.  If you want to add a locale
> later look at /etc/locale.gen and related docs (it will point you to them).

Thanks Sean, for your helpful reply.
I'm sorry to say that I've found so many problems with my three
attempts at installing woody 3.0, and found a number of things that
seem to indicate a serious waste of time in store for me, that I've
thrown in the towel and am offering anyone who wants them the 6 cd set
of woody 3.0.