Local packages

Hello, all!!!

I have big collection of self-made packages, which I would like to distribute through my network via usual apt-get methods while allowing them to update from Debian sites. Connection is only by http, so I have to install http server somewhere. Could you tell me, how I could produce file tree as automajically as I can, and to simplify adding packajes to the tree in future? System is 'stable'.

Thanks a lot,
Sergey Lapin
Sys/Net admin of petrozavodsk power plant.