IMP on upgrade to Woody

Hi,

I just recently upgraded my server from stable to testing.
I have sucessfully installed imp on potato machines before,
but when I go to install imp on woody, I get errors when
the horde package tries to configure.
Has anyone tried to run imp on woody with success?
I'm not sure how to configure horde with my postgresql package.
My main error is that I can't connect to the database... because
of either the wrong database name, wrong password, or wrong username.
I just used the same ones that worked with potato.
If anyone has tips, please pass along.  :)

thanks
Mike