Re: Which mail suite

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 08:09, Bill Moseley wrote:

> - How many email folders do you have, and total messages?  I think I've got
> about 100 folders and about 50,000+ messages currently, and some have
> indicated that startup would be slow.
(Note: Don't forget to send your reply to the list as well for the
benefit of folks searching the archive in the future.)

As I've only got 3 users I've only got about 15 folders with ~10,000
messages. So far, I haven't had any problems with it. As long as you
don't have all of the 50,000+ messages in ONE folder, I don't think
speed will be much of an issue.

> - If you neeed to ssh into your machine from a remote location what
> text-based client do you use?

Pine

Hope that helps. :)

-Alex