Sendmail logs rotated twice

I've noticed my sendmail logs (/var/log/mail/mail.{info,log,err}) on
my Woody system are being rotated twice on Sundays, by two different
mechanisms. First, logrotate rotates them when its cron job runs, and then
the sysklogd cron job gets all the log files specified in /etc/syslog.conf
(via syslogd-listfiles, I think) and rotates them again.

Surely this isn't supposed to be the case. I couldn't find any bugs
logged against sysklogd or sendmail for this, so I'm guessing that
there's something else wrong. If it is a bug, though, which package
should it be filed against?

Finally, should I just rip the /var/log/mail stuff out of the logrotate
config. That would seem like the cleanest thing to do.

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron Hall             :  Where's the ka-boom? There was supposed to
ahall@vitaphone.net    :  be an Earth-shattering ka-boom!

Macintosh/UNIX Geek, Network Flack, and...eh, whatever.