Re: Dual Athlon/AMD760 MPX based motherboards?

hi ya

2.4.16/17 kernels seems to be okay with
	iwill and supermicro and msi  ( amd-based ) motherboards
	( all 266 FSB )

the usb stuff also works on intel ca810, few other odds and ends
motherboards too that we have...
	usb stuff == ( keyboard and mouse )

- be sure to turn on usb core .... and than the usb- config
  section in the kernel...

- it does make a different which usb mouse...  if one works
  and the other one doesnt... change the usb mouse ...similarly
  with bad (cheap) ps2 mice

- even have usb-based cdrom drives working ...
	- just can boot off of it yet... :-)
	( no option on the mb for usb-based booting

have fun linuxing
alvin

tyan and asus tend to be better mb than iwill/msi so it should also
work...people usually buy what they like ( sheap stuff )... and somebody
else has to go in and make it work... ( job security )