Re: hardware quote comments?

Since you're (Faheem) at UNC, you might even just check out the IBM deals
here. For $2000 you can get a 2ghz IBM desktop, including a nice monitor
and 512M RAM; it's $89 to add another 512M. The hard drive is IDE
(60GB) but otherwise largely comparable to your listing. I've had debian
running on the older version of this for a year or so with no hiccups.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA