RAM segments (Leutron LFS-AT)

Hello!

We have here a Leutron LFS-AT framegrabber board. Until now this board is used with MSDOS and Windows 3.11. I plan to use this board with Linux but I have a problem with programming it. I do not know how to access RAM segments. Via DOS memory adress D000-D7FFF i can access a part of the image from the memory of the framegrabber. Years ago I programmed something like that using DJGPP and it worked perfectly. But how does it work with Linux?
Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance

Armin Herzer
FH Ravensburg-Weingarten