Re: 3 ethernet cards in debian machine

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:17:47 -0000 "Charlie Grosvenor" <charlie@thegrosvenors.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>     I used to have one network card in my debian machine, this was fine
> debian setup set it up for me. I have now put another two cards in there and
> do not know how to configure them with debian. Two of the cards are Ne2000
> ISA cards:
>
> Ne2000 ISA 0x300 irq=5
> Ne2000 ISA 0x320 irq=3
>
> the other one is a plug and play Ne2000 pci card. How can i set these cards
> up for use with debian?

$ cat /etc/network/interfaces
$ man interfaces

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| 484,246 sq mi are needed for 6 billion people to live, 4   !
! persons per lot, in lots that are 60'x150'.                |
! That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.                  !
! Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.       |