Re: ARUGENT HELP!!

On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 19:20, Tom Cook wrote:

> Aye aye aye, and I thought I was scared before... flipping your boot
> sectors across the network and *hoping* they come back the same...
> AARRGH!!!
>
> I think we have an entrant here for sysadmin disaster of the month:
>
> http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/sdotm.html
>
> Tom

I only wish I could come up with something original enough for that.
Unfortunately, my little scenario will, at the absolute worst, require 2
reboots. One to boot off of my Potato CD and re-run lilo and then again
to boot into windows and copy the boot info to the C: drive. Considering
what X can do to your monitor, I'd be more concerned with messing with
your XF86Config[-4] :)

-Alex