Re: Trend VirusWall

François Chenais wrote:
> Seems that a vmware config script isn't launch after install so that vmware
> doesn't work !  It looks for datas in /etc/vmware/locations which are not
> set !  I tryed to run vmware-config.pl but nothing works !:-|
>
> In fact, I think the rpm launch a config script after innstallation !

>From alien's man page:

       -c, --scripts
           Try to convert the scripts that are meant to be run
           when the package is installed and removed. Use this
           with caution, becuase these scripts might be designed
           to work on a system unlike your own, and could cause
           problems. It is recommended that you examine the
           scripts by hand and check to see what they do before
           using this option.

--
see shy jo