Re: potato web browsers

Galeon should work with no problems on a Potato system. I had it running
for a couple of weeks on my desktop before I upgraded to sid. I've run
it on a P133 with 40 megs of RAM with no major problems. And Galeon is,
by far, the most superior browser I've had the pleasure of EVER using.
There are relatively recent deb's available in non-US.

-Alex