Re: spamassassin. CAREFUL ON UPGRADE

* Brian Clark (brianj@fusionwerks.com) wrote:
> * Cam Ellison (camellison@dccnet.com) [Feb 15. 2002 18:59]:

<snip>
> > > I'm not using spamd, I'm firing off spamassassin with Procmail. But,
> > > I'm setting required_hits in /etc/spamassassin.prefs
>
> > I've got it set to 7 there, too. I'm not sure what's going on. I'd
> > hate to have to remove it, because it is catching a lot of stuff.
>
> What version are you using? I'm running 2.01.

So am I.

> Have you tired running spamassassin with the -p switch to specifiy your
> prefs file to see if it picks that up correctly?

Using it in conjunction with exim means not using that option, but simply
running spamd, which is invoked for every message.  I think that is where
the problem lies, but I cannot figure out which config file spamd uses, though
I have changed everything I can find.

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.