Re: spamassassin. CAREFUL ON UPGRADE

* Cam Ellison (camellison@dccnet.com) [Feb 15. 2002 13:43]:

> * Brian Clark (brianj@fusionwerks.com) wrote:

> > Hey, that's nifty. I adjusted some of my scoring and I only get one
> > or two that find their way through, but I'll surely zip those off to
> > that address.

[Hey Cam, you're not wrapping at 72, AFAICS. <g>]

> Speaking of adjusting scoring, I have tried to raise required_hits,
> with no success. When spamassassin reports spam, it still shows this
> as 5, instead of the 7 that every file I can find is set at. I'm using
> spamd with exim, if that makes any difference.

I'm not using spamd, I'm firing off spamassassin with Procmail. But, I'm
setting required_hits in /etc/spamassassin.prefs

--
Brian Clark | Debian GNU/Linux: 3950 packages to keep you busy.
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8