Re: mozilla-browser 0.9.8-1 help

begin  csj  quotation:

> Why bother, when galeon can run mozilla much better AOL can.

I used galeon for a while last year. The upgrade cycle got to be too
annoying, though -- every time a new mozilla package came out, it wanted
to uninstall galeon, and I'd have to mark it "hold" until a new galeon
package came out. Or it would install happily, but galeon would be
broken until a new galeon package came out.

Mozilla's UI performance, which used to be quite poor, and was the main
reason I tried galeon in the first place, has improved considerably
since those days. So I find mozilla by itself to be less annoying than
the continual upgrade issues of mozilla+galeon.

Btw, though, do all mozilla plugins (flash, java, etc.) work under
galeon? I'm not clear on exactly how much of that is handled by the
Gecko engine.

Craig