Need Help with dpkg Error

I keep getting the following error when I run apt-get anything on one of my
boxes:

Setting up libc6 (2.2.5-3) ...
dpkg: error processing libc6 (--configure):
 md5sum gave malformatted output `fc857c5ac5fb84d80720ed4d1c624f6e'
 libc6

I've tried removing the .deb from the cache and reinstalling it. I've tried
doing an install with =testing and =stable. I can't get rid of this bad
package! And I can't install or remove anything until I do.

What can I do?

Thanks,
Jason