Re: procmail rules

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 debian@clouded.org wrote:

>This isn't working for me:  (from /etc/procmailrc)

To be quite frank, your recipes are very non-specific, it would be easy to
get a false positive, as you search the entire email, without retricting
it to a certain header or jus the body. Also, you have not told us exactly
what you are trying to accomplish, which means I have to guess

>        :0:
>        * (change|update|new|different).*(e-?mail|address)
>        /var/mail/addresschanged

What are the intended semantics for this rule??? What are you trying to
accomplish?

Cameron Kerr
--
cameron.kerr@paradise.net.nz