Re: Partitioning a working NTFS drive

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 11:56:47PM +0200, Game Wizard wrote:
> use partition magic to resize primary partition without loosing any data and
> then install linux on available space.

I have used parted last year on a 20Gig hard disk.  At that stage
partition magic did not work well on disk > 10G.  It is a risk to use
parted but I did not lose any data.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For by him were all things created, that are in
      heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,
      whether they be thrones, or dominions, or
      principalities, or powers; all things were created by
      him, and for him."         Colossians 1:16