Re: gcc3 and gcc 2.95

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:00:50 -0200 Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:04:30 -0600
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a HOWTO regarding installing gcc-3.0 in parallel to the
> > standard gcc-2.95?
> no need for a howto, they *are* installable parallely...
>
> you just have to change symlinks or use the different binary names

Thanks, all.  I figured that wuld be it, but wanted to be sure,
before possibly screwing something up...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| 484,246 sq mi are needed for 6 billion people to live, 4   !
! persons per lot, in lots that are 60'x150'.                |
! That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.                  !
! Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.       |