Re: is there a nice frontend to procmail for creating some recipes?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:42:24PM -0500, Stuart Krivis wrote:
> There is dot-procmail. I don't know if that's simple enough though... :-)
>
> --On Thursday, February 14, 2002 10:54:31 -0500 Walter Tautz
> <wtautz@math.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>
> >I am thinking of some console or gui driven tool that could create
> >some recipes by asking the user some simple questions?

I think that's dotfile-procmail, one of the modules for the dotfile
package.

apt-cache search dotfile | grep dotfile

Modules exist for bash, tcsh and elm. Alas, nothing for mutt (the
program I'm presently wrestling with).

--
Humanity's future is in the stars:
support a manned mission to Mars!