Re: Sound

Alan Shrimpton wrote:

> Terribly sorry!  I just found the cable into the speaker was in the sub out
> and not the line in.  Wife wont admit it but I don't know how it changed.  I
> checked they were in but not that they were in the wrong place.
>
> Can someone tell me though, is it normal to get a little sound as you move
> the mouse while in Window Maker Gnome or am I getting some feed back?

Certainly not 'normal' as I understand the work.  Sounds like some sort
of EMI.  Check that your speaker cables aren't wrapped around any other
cables.  Also possible that something is shielded wrong or some such.
Try shifting your sound card to another slot (or other cards if you have
on-board sound).

Regards
Tom