apt-get dist-upgrade problems

I'm trying to do apt-get dist-upgrade with the following sources.list:
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sid/non-US main contrib non-free

I get the error:
Setting up libc6 (2.2.5-3) ...
dpkg: error processing libc6 (--configure):
 md5sum gave malformatted output `fc857c5ac5fb84d80720ed4d1c624f6e'
 libc6

I've deleted the .deb and downloaded a new copy (multiple times). I have
that version installed on my box at work (with the same sources.list), and
just now upgraded to it successfully on another box.

What do I need to remove/edit/fix to allow me to install this package?

Thanks,
Jason