Re: AntiVirus 4 Linux

On Thursday 14 February 2002 15:23, Game Wizard wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have a question for all of you. I need to setup a service that uses
> antivirus on linux to scan incoming mail (ie POP3). I already tried
> TrendMicro viruswall, and now d/l sophos. Are there any other good (and
> relatively cheap, NOT 10000$ mcaffee) products that will help me acomplish
> that goal ?

You can purchase McAffee VirusScan for UNIX for around $500.00 dollars, but
this gives you 5 client licences, so that you could scale your email system.
I tried to talk them into selling me one license, but they refused (after I
bitched and complained they gave me one). If enough people request single
licenses they might change their policy.

John