From: Bodnyk, Bruce W [mailto:BBodnyk@fciconnect.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 12:59 PM
To: Debian User Mail List
Subject: Installing Majordomo

Hi,

I'm trying to get the latest version of majordomo running on Debian
GNU/Linux 2.2.
The install seemed to go OK but nothing happens when I send anything to the
list. When I login as majordomo I find there are mail messages in its
mailbox.

I noticed when I did a man page on sendmail that Linux is using exim
instead.
Does anyone know whether majordomo will work with exim? Should I be using
another version of sendmail?

Thanks!
Bruce

Bruce W. Bodnyk