Horde Setup in unstable

Has anyone else received the following error message when trying to install IMP on an unstable box?

Setting up horde (1.2.6-2) ...
Error when trying to connect to the pgsql database.
    This error can occur if you have no database to connect to, or
    if the password was incorrect.
    use: dpkg-reconfigure -plow packagename to reconfigure.
Error when trying to connect to the pgsql database.
This error can occur if you have no database to connect to, or
if the password was incorrect.
use: dpkg-reconfigure -plow packagename to reconfigure.
Reloading apache modules.

Any ideas on how to fix it?  The package has been broken like this for a few months now....

R,

AJFC.

PS. Please CC me, I'm not currently subscribed.