Re: Messenger

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 11:59:08 -0800, Curtis Vaughan wrote:
> Is there an application that will allow me to communicate with people
> using MS Instant Messenger (or whatever it's called)?

Besides the clients that interact with MSN messenger directly, you may also
want to consider a Jabber client like gabber. Jabber is an interesting,
non-proprietary IM protocol that supports the notion of "transports" to
interoperate with other IM protocols like MSN messenger and ICQ. See e.g.
http://www.jabbercentral.org/ for more info.

HTH,
Ray
--
Subtlety is fine. It might warrant a comment, though.
	Linus Torvalds