Re: Dual LCD monitors

On 11 Feb 2002, Gary Hennigan wrote:

> I have looked at the Radeon 7500 and it looks promising. The trouble
> with nVidia is they don't manufacture their own cards so I have to try
> and find a manufacturer's website. I didn't see anything at Elsa that
> had dual-head. Any specific suggestions on a manufacturer?

Might want to be careful with Elsa, I remember reading they pulled out of
the North American market, and

is slightly worrisome.

We've got a couple Synergy I and II CAD boards that are going to be
replaced due to horrible W2K drivers under Pro/E, I've already replaced
one with a GeForce2 GTS modded to become a Quadro2.  Much nicer.

mike