Sendmail or t-online prob?

Hi there is something weird here.
Im trying to send testmails to my new account at t-online (im having a dsl
connection with them in germany) now its so that i use mainly mutt and kmail
both use sendmail and i can send mails to any of my adresses ( ihave other
accounts one at 12move.de and on my domain wich is located at leiwerk.net i
got two mail adresses) only to florian.struck@t-online.de i it doesnt send
them ... they just dont arrive no errors no nothing !?
If i use an other outgoing mail server ie: mail.leitwerk.net or so one that
is not on my local net it works perfectly.
ps: im using sendmail without any own modifications , so to say "out of the
box" so why all the others but not t-online?
It came to my mind that t-online doesnt want me to use own mailservers...
anyway does someone experience similar probs?
Thanx in advance
Florian