Re: pppd + exim question

>2) Does anyone have a version of exim.conf which works with and ISP
> over a dialup connection? I will very grateful if anyone could email
> it to me.

I wrestled with this problem for a long time; selecting #2 in eximconfig
and then trying everything I could think of.  If all you are wanting
exim to do is to hand your mail to a smarthost on your dialup server
then I recomend purging exim and installing sSMTP.  sSMTP is a very
small (16.8K!) mail transfer agent which is easy to set up and which
works well.

kind regards,
Tony