From: Gerard Robin [mailto:robin.jag@free.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 1:16 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: 486 SX

hello,
I have the oppotunity to get hold of few omputers 486 SX
(33Mz, 25Mz,  hard disk = 89 Mb or 127 Mb)
before they go to the rubbish.
I wanted install the minimum of linux for the mail
(exim, mutt, fetchmail, procmail, etc..)
but my CD-ROM drive is ignored by the bios of these machines
and so I must install linux with diskets 1.44, but I have two
questions:
is it possible to do it ? And if it's possible how can I do this.
Can someone help me or point the documentation in this matter.

TIA
--
Gerard