From: Sebastian Heckrodt [mailto:sebastian@heckrodt.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 9:54 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Save Session with Gnome and WindowMaker..

Hi everyone,

anyone can tell me, how I can tell WindowMaker (or Gnome?) to remember
how many workspaces I've used and what programs were running, so that
it can start up with the same configuration at the next login?
I tried "save current session" (over gnome panel), but it didn't work :(
Also auto save session is activated..

Any suggestions?

So long
Sebastian