problem with xserver after upgrate to woody (help!!!)

Hi!,

I've just upgrade to woody from potato. Now, after instaled gdm I get the
message (arrrghhh!!!:

" I cannot start the X server (your graphical interface), It is likely that it
is not set up correctly. Would you like to view the server output to
diagnostique the problem?"

after typing yes I get a lot of information, which ends with

sh: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/xkbcomp: no such file or directory
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap

Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

I am running XFree86 3.3.6a with a 3dfx Voodoo3 rev 1 chipset with the SVGA
server.

Any help will be *very* appreciated!!

Marcelo

--