Re: building mutt SSL deb package (configure error)

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 04:09:03PM -0800, Nick Jennings wrote:

>  FYI - Please CC me in reponse, as I am not subscribed to the list. Thanks.

Please don't crosspost to multiple mailing lists unnecessarily.  Follow-up
to debian-user.

>  I am running woody (testing) and trying to get together a mutt-ssl
>  package. I have read the README.Debian concerning this in the
>  mutt package.
>
>  I downloaded the source:
>
> # apt-get source mutt
>
>  Uncommented the appropriate like in the debian/rules file for SSL.
>  Then, ran
>
> # dpkg-buildpackage -b -mnick@namodn.com

The current mutt in testing, 1.3.27-2 (unstable/non-US/main) already
includes SSL support by default.  You don't need to recompile any packages.
Just install gnutls0.  This is documented in README.Debian.

--
 - mdz