Re: Win95 on Plex86

El lun, 11 de feb de 2002, a las 03:25:45 +0000, Chuck Higgins dijo:
> Hi,
>
> Has anybody got Win95 working on Plex86?
>
> I've been able to boot-up a floppy image and then run the setup program from
> the Win95 CD. It then seems to work at first, doing the system check and
> copying installation files onto C:, but at the point when setup would have
> gone graphical it bombs out.

This is my first posting, so (first things first) Hello everybody and thanks
for your big help so far.

I've also tried it with the same result. I looked around and saw that
success reported running Win95 was using an image created with bochs (a
previous project from the same author with some subtle differences)

Therefore I think that the solution could be installing bochs, creating
the hard disk image, then run plex with this image.

Only thing is that I have not tried it yet (it's in my huge To-Do list)

Good luck!