LILO other=/dev/hda6 (boot logical partition)

Hi. I need to install Win2k on a PC that has only logical partitions
available.

/dev/hda1 Linux
/dev/hda2 Swap
/dev/hda3 Win2k
/dev/hda4 Extended
/dev/hda5 Linux
/dev/hda6 Win2k (new)

I  can't get LILO to boot the second Win2k partition. It just hangs there
with no error message. If I use table=/dev/hda in my lilo.conf 'other' spec
then lilo objects "Fatal: Partition entry not found." It seems that LILO
doesn't like to boot Win2k from logical partitions, although ntldr,
reportedly xosl, and maybe grub will. Is there a fix to make LILO do this?

I couldn't find a LILO mailing list to ask this question. Is there one?

Thanks!

Robin