Re: Galeon unstability

On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 03:24, Johann Spies wrote:
> I have galeon installed on woody and initially it worked without a
> problem and I was impressed. But for the last few weeks galeon crashes
> when I try to set the preferences.  That happens even when I remove
> ~/.galeon and try again.

I just did apt-get update && apt-get upgrade a few days ago and it
introduced alot of instability into my system.  I agree galeon has been
hit hardest, but I have also been expierienceing problems with my
panels, applets, and sawfish. Im not quite sure what was upgraded the
last time, but I would like to try to figure it out.  Is there anyway
one can log what has recently been upgraded?  Oh I am running woody as
well.

--
-Scott Henson

shenson2@wvu.edu