Re: max # of processes in debian testing

* debian@clouded.org (debian@clouded.org) [020211 10:25]:
> It looks like the default max number of processes in Debian testing is 300
> processes. How can this be increased? Any input would be appricated.
> Thanks!
>
> Oh, on i386. :)

This must be a kernel issue, not a debian-specific one. I don't have an
answer, and if nobody else here does either, you might try investigating
more kernel-oriented resources (resources as in research sources, not
MHz).

good times,
Vineet

--
Currently seeking opportunities in the SF Bay Area
Please see http://www.doorstop.net/resume/