Re: cdrecord, 4416, tekram, recorded cds unreadable

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 09:08:52AM -0500, Bob Thibodeau wrote:
> Why are you mounting audio cd's?
> What happens if you try to play them without mounting first?
> > Has anyone else had this problem and come up with a fix, or does anyone
> > know if and how data can be recovered from this situation? The data
> > on the CDs were backups of my audio cds, so I didn't lose anything (yet).

	I meant, the data on the CDs were backups of my audio cds
in iso9660 format. Why would I mount audio cds (and how could I do an md5sum
of them)?

	Anybody else have this problem?

Greetings,
Michael.
--
"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?