Re: Geforce II under Xwindows

I have GEForce II running right now.
I am running XFree86 4.1.0 (from unstable).
To make it run, you need to go to the nvidia site and download the kernel file and the glx file, then modify your XF86Config-4 file to unload GLcore and dri.

I got a lot of help from typing in your search favorite search engine "debian inspiron 8100". You'll find an XF86Config-4 file and so on.

Cheers,

Matt